Precision Processing with
Industry Best TATs
You don’t have to choose between quality and on time delivery! Aerospace Plating combines our expert technicians with an average of 20 years experience and proprietary processes to meet your most complex processing requirements.
- Custom electroplating fixtures to improve surface quality and reduce processing time and cost
- No mask design: Eliminates the need to mask parts
- Conforming anodes: minimum deposits reducing grind times; maximum deposit rates and uniformity
- Multi-surface plating: Simultaneous plating of multiple surfaces reducing processing times
- Full-service in-house capabilities, including, shot peen, NDT, grind/machining and aerospace paint
- Hard chrome, Nickle, Cadmium, Nital / Temper Etch and more...
- TATs in days, not weeks!