Who We Are
Aerospace Plating been serving Southern California for more than 60 years with technicians averaging 20 years experience.
- NADCAP Certified
- ISO9001:2105 and AS9100D
- FAA / EASA authorized repair station
- Boeing Approved (BAC 5709)
- Proudly serving the U.S. Department of Defense
- Complex parts such as landing gear components
Trusted by industry leaders:
Click here to get in touch and see how we can exceed your expectations.
Safety above all elseThe safety of our employees and our customer's passengers above all else.
Fanatical attention to our customersWe are fanatical about customer support, communicate openly and are accessible and responsive. Our customers know they can count on us.
- Problem solversWe constantly look for opportunities to improve our process and expand our capabilities. Our solution orientation enables us to deliver unique repairs that solve our customers most complex problems.
- We do what we sayWe value and reward accountability, which means, say what you do and do what you say. We leverage communication at every level to build confidence and trust both internally and externally.
If these values reflect your own, take a look at our available jobs. We'd love to meet you.
Available Careers Linked In
Advanced Plating Capabilities
Ground-up, purpose-built facility constructed in 2016
- In-house engineered tooling proven to shorten typical plating processes up to 6x, compared to traditional methods
- Out-of-tank flow-style anode plating options available
- Ability to simultaneously plate 4+ surfaces to efficiently process complex part geometries
- Boeing Gold Supplier
Commitment to Our Environment
Aerospace Plating is committed to achieving zero impact to the environment
- Built to exceed existing California Regulatory requirements
- AQMD compliant
- Multiple advanced air filtration systems
- Onsite waste treatment
- Onsite chemistry and compliance lab
- Elevated tanks with redundant spill control
Our extensive plating capabilities, onsite engineering, tooling design, chemical lab, and machining, combined with a variety of tank sizes allow us to plate your parts to your exact specifications, every time
- Hard Chrome Plating
- LHE Cadmium Plating
- Sulfamate Nickel Plating
- Brush Cadmium
- Chem Film
- Shot Peen
- Dimensional Calibrated Checks
- Mag Particle Inspection
- Fluorescent Penetrant
- Nital / Temper Etch
- Eddy Current
With Tank Depths of more that 10ft, Aerospace Plating Tanks can accommodate nearly every size Landing Gear Part...From Bombardier Q400 to Boeing 747.
For environmental safety all tanks were built above ground with redundant layers of leak detection and protection.
Worldwide Support for Commercial Aviation & Allied Air Forces
Aerospace Plating Parts can be found on thousands of aircraft world-wide, whether MRO support, New Manufacturing, Commercial, or Military.